Please click HERE to apply for our 2023 scholarship contest!
Applications are due Friday, April 7, 2023 by 5pm
Each year the Shannon Sells Team will award a scholarship to a worthy graduate of an accredited high school program. The scholarship will be made payable to the student in the amount of $1,000.00.
The criteria for the award of the scholarship shall be as follows:
1. Applicants must have applied for, or been accepted for, enrollment at an accredited college or university and plan on working toward a Bachelors's or Associate's degree; or, enrollment in a vocational‐technical institution that leads to a certificate.
2. Applicants must send in a 500-word essay answering the following; “If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?”
3. Applicants must also send a Zillow link to their dream home in the stated location.
4. A picture of the applicant for marketing purposes. *I hereby give the Shannon Sells Team permission to use my photo for marketing purposes if I win this competition.*
5. The Shannon Sells Team, makes no distinction in its scholarship awards based on the grounds of age, sex, race, religion, color, national origin, or physical handicap.
6. The Shannon Sells Team, reserves the right to make the final selection of each year’s recipient and any decision of The Shannon Sells Team, on the scholarship shall be final and incontestable.